The amazing tube ride is about me being in a wipe out. I made this book at school in second grade this year. I chose to write about this because it was the first idea that came into my mind. I worked on it for two months. First I focused on the pictures. Then I focused on writing the book. Then I focused on the title page. Then I focused on neat handwriting. And then I did my final book. Here's The Amazing Tube Ride:
Sunday, November 20, 2016
books I write
The amazing tube ride is about me being in a wipe out. I made this book at school in second grade this year. I chose to write about this because it was the first idea that came into my mind. I worked on it for two months. First I focused on the pictures. Then I focused on writing the book. Then I focused on the title page. Then I focused on neat handwriting. And then I did my final book. Here's The Amazing Tube Ride:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait for the sequel this summer at the lake!
ReplyDeleteYES! Your use of descriptive words made me see this whole story in my mind like a movie. My favorite part was when you wrote that you screamed your lung out.
ReplyDelete